Saturday, October 13, 2007

I just got back from CGM. Wendy's right. When our heart is right, our mind will be right and the actions will be right too. I'm once again proven that God is never late but always on time. I was on my home and very determined to tithe again tonight. Decided to bless my mum with a new HP for her birthday. I don't know how, but I set in my heart to do that for her. Before I could do all these, I saw a letter on my lappy. I received a cheque of $500 from Prudential. I got no idea why, but I thank God for reassuring my heart on trusting in Him. I'm touched!

And I realised this, the reason why my mum doesn't bless me as much as she blesses my brother may be because my brother blesses her more than I bless her. And maybe she does bless me a lot, but I fail to see that. That's why I decided to bless her with a new HP. Of cos I won't be asking for a blessing back, but I believe somehow God will work through that giving and bless me back. I never dare ask my family members to buy things for me or give me money. I rather suffer and cry on my own. That's why things always seemed harder to handle and I feel that my mum doesn't understand me. I really pray that I'll get out of debts and begin to live a life of abundance.

Quote Wendy: When my heart is right, it won't be so hard.

No comments: